Set Up Programs
In the Programs tab you can set up the programs that will be used for invoicing student for a particular school year. The programs are set based on the school year set at the top. Once the school year is changed in ISP Cloud, the programs will either change in the table, or show no data. This depends on whether programs have been set up or not for a school year.
ADD A NEW PROGRAM
To add a new program, follow these steps:
- Double-click on the Program Name column, and write down the desired name.
- To save the program, either hit the Enter key on your keyboard or click outside the box you have used for the name; you can do so anywhere or the blue line of the select row.
- The program code will automatically be assigned to the new program added. The school year corresponding to the program will also be automatically assigned.
- When you create a new program, you need to set the program duration, represented by a number. For the duration, you will need to set up the unit (duration unit column). The units available for duration are as follows:
- You can also set the start date and end date of the program.
Once created, the new program will be included in the invoicing drop-down available on Student > Fees/Payments, as well as in Student > General information, where the program chosen by the student can be set up upon manually adding the student. The inclusion of a program in invoicing is marked by the include in drop-down column being checked. If the previously mentioned column is not checked, then the program is not available for invoicing.